The R7s cap has a bowl-shaped recessed single contact of 7mm diameter, and is usually found at either end of double-ended linear halogen lamps, and LED or CFL retrofit replacements. These linear lamps are widely used in flood lights, security lights, landscape lights, and car park lights.

Alternative names:


Bulb types:

Halogen Catering Lamps, Linear Halogen, Linear LED, Linear CFL, Patio Heater Lamp.

More Info Less Info