Codelocks Medium Duty Bluetooth Smart Lock
- Zinc alloy tubular mortice lock in a brushed steel finish
- Multiple access methods, suitable for high traffic areas
- Bluetooth enabled, can be managed via smart phone
- Suitable for both internal and external doors between 35 - 65mm thick
- Can be fitted to both left and right hand hung doors
- Supplied with 4 x AA batteries
- Lifetime guarantee
Code Card Phone
The CL4510 lock provides flexibility and convenience by providing a range of access methods allowing you to choose the most suitable entry method for your application. Allow access via a simple code, allocate and register a MIFARE® compatible card or send an invitation to their phone.
This allows time sensitive codes to be sent to users using the K3 App or NetCode portal. Code will automatically expire on the date set by the issuer. Additional features include blocking NetCodes and setting Flexi NetCodes.
The locks can be managed with the K3 Connect App by any Bluetooth compatible smartphone. The App is available on Apple App Store for Apple devices or Google Play™ for Android™ devices by searching for K3 Connect.
Controlled Code Free
Lock can also be set for free access for a fixed period time if required
Keep track on when and where the lock was accessed. Download and view the full lock audit trail data
|Battery Type||4 x AA|