SLV Eutrac 3 Circuit Earth Outside L- Connector - White
The white Eutrac 3 Circuit L-Connector is designed to connect pieces of track at right angles in a Eutrac 3 Circuit Track Lighting scheme, and it has its earth conductor positioned on the outside.
- Part of the Eutrac 3 circuit track lighting system
- L-connector, with feed-in capabilities, finished in White
- Earth outside
- All components and light fittings are sold separately
- Size: L 2 x 114 (2 x 78 when fitted) x W 36 x D 32mm
The white Eutrac 3 Circuit L-Connector is designed to connect track pieces at 90° angles and is compatible with the Eutrac 3 Circuit Track Lighting system. Its earth conductor is positioned on the outside, which must align with the rest of the track installation (inside earth also available). With its feed-in capability, power can be delivered to your lighting scheme through this component if required.
Particularly beneficial for retail, hospitality, museum or exhibition lighting applications, the Eutrac 3 Circuit Track Lighting system allows individual switching and dimming control of separate lighting groups on the same circuit load (maximum total of 3800 watts). It does this with triple-phase pieces of track, which are sold by Lyco in a choice of lengths as well as other feed-in and coupling accessories. A varied selection of spotlight heads is also sold by us.
Minimum system requirements
To set up a complete 3 circuit track lighting system there are 3 essential steps to follow:
- Choose the head(s) you require
- Choose the matching track (and connectors if required)
- Choose the appropriate live 'feed-ins' and 'end-caps'
|Length||2 x 114mm (2 x 78mm when fitted)|
|Voltage Type||Mains Voltage|