SLV Eutrac 3 Circuit Earth Right T- Connector - White
The white Eutrac 3 Circuit T-Connector joins three pieces of corresponding Eutrac track in a 'T' formation and has its earth conductor positioned to the right.
- Part of the Eutrac 3 circuit track lighting system
- T-connector, with feed-in capabilities, finished in White
- Earth right
- All components and light fittings are sold separately
- Size: L 192 x 114 (120 x 78 when fitted) x W 36 x D 32mm
The white Eutrac 3 Circuit T-Connector is designed to join three pieces of corresponding Eutrac track in a 'T' formation. It has its earth conductor positioned to the right of each join (left earth also available), which must match the rest of your installation. The connector is compatible with the Eutrac 3 Circuit Track Lighting system, which uses triple-phase track pieces to control separate groups of lights on the same load.
Ideal for hospitality, retail, museum or exhibition lighting applications, this system lets you switch or dim lights according to changing needs. Displays are often altered and ambient light can change, and this flexible lighting scheme can be adapted accordingly.
The Eutrac 3 Circuit T-Connector has feed-in capability, which allows delivery of power to the track circuit (maximum load is 3800 watts). All required feed-in parts, couplers, track pieces, and light heads are available from Lyco, allowing simple design of a customised lighting scheme.
Minimum system requirements
To set up a complete 3 circuit track lighting system there are 3 essential steps to follow:
- Choose the head(s) you require
- Choose the matching track (and connectors if required)
- Choose the appropriate live 'feed-ins' and 'end-caps'
|Length||192 x 114 (120 x 78 when fitted)|
|Voltage Type||Mains Voltage|