Moulded Disposable Mask - FFP1 Protection - Pack of 10
This Scan Moulded Disposable Mask (10-pack) offers an FFP1 level of protection, which shields against non-toxic dusts and water or oil-based mists and fumes.
- FFP1 protection face masks designed to cover the nose, mouth and chin with a valve to make breathing easier
- For a guide on protection levels, please see below
- Suitable for protecting against particles bigger than 5 microns, such as dusts, fumes, aqueous mists and oil-based mists
- Adjustable nose clip and soft foam nosepiece for custom fitting
- Elasticated retaining straps for a secure fit
- Designed for single use and should be disposed of after each period or work, or an 8 hour shift
This 10-pack of Scan Moulded Disposable Masks offers an FFP1 level of protection for the lungs, shielding the nose and mouth from particles larger than 5 microns, including dusts, fumes, aqueous mists, oil-based mists. An FFP1 mask filters a minimum 80% of airborne particles.
Scan Moulded Disposable Masks are ideal for applications like sanding, drilling, cutting, or laying loft insulation. A built-in exhalation valve eases breathing during periods of exertion. The masks have an adjustable nose clip with a soft foam nose piece to ensure a secure fit, whilst a non-irritating inner face piece provides extra comfort.
Scan Moulded Disposable Masks conform to European Standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009, and are CE marked to guarantee compliance with EU regulatory requirements.
The masks should be disposed of after each period of work or 8-hour shift.
|Type||Personal Protective Equipment|
|Text under product bullet points||
*UK Delivery Only