Moulded Disposable Mask - FFP3 Protection - Pack of 10
The Scan Moulded Disposable Mask 10-pack provides FFP3-rated protection for the lungs, filtering out fine dust particles of under 2 microns.
- FFP3 protection face masks designed to cover the nose, mouth and chin with a valve to make breathing easier
- For a guide on protection levels, please see below
- Suitable for protecting against particles less than 2 microns, such as very fine dusts, fibres, aqueous mists and oil based mists
- Adjustable nose clip and soft foam nosepiece for custom fitting
- Elasticated retaining straps for a secure fit
- Designed for single use and should be disposed of after each period or work, or an 8 hour shift
The Scan Moulded Disposable Mask includes a breathe-easy valve for extra respiratory comfort during exertion. This is a FFP3 category mask that filters out 99% of airborne particles, making it especially suitable for protection against harmful or carcinogenic dusts, fumes and water or oil-based aerosols.
This 10-pack of Scan Moulded Disposable Masks can be used with materials such as brick dust, asbestos, concrete and plaster, soft and hard wood, MDF dust, fibre glass and loft insulation, mineral fibres, and silica. The mask is designed with an adjustable nose clip, soft foam nose piece, non-irritating inner face piece, and elasticated retaining straps.
For extra reassurance, the Scan Moulded Disposable Mask has also passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. For this, masks are tested in an atmosphere containing high concentrations of dolomite dust followed by testing and measuring of breathing resistance and filtration. The test establishes whether or not the mask will provide sustained protection over more than 8 hours.
The Scan Moulded Disposable Mask conforms to the EN 149:2001+A1:2009 European standard for single-use particulate respirators, and is CE marked to guarantee compliance with EU regulatory requirements.
|Type||Personal Protective Equipment|
|Text under product bullet points||
*UK Delivery Only